About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

worms, worms, worms

Dianna, cover your eyes now!
Everyone else can read along.
I have been getting a worm bin set up for awhile, and looking for the cheapest place to get my little guys. Today was the day. I ordered a pound of red wigglers, and will have them next week. Then they can start composting for me, to help get a great garden going!
I would actually like, in time, to build a business. Lets see if I am still saying that in a few months,lol.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Well how awesome Lisa. That would be pretty cool if you did the business thing some day. I've never known anyone with a worm business before. lol At least for now you'll have a great garden. ;)

Dianna said...

Don't you know by now that if you tell me NOT to read I WILL read? LOL

Ewwwwwwww, worms! LOL

scrapper al said...

When I looked into going into the worm business oh so many years ago, there were tons of resources on the net. I decided I didn't have enough space or food for the worms so I never got into it. Good luck with your venture. Your garden will love it!