About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

o is for ooooops!

I hit enter waaay too soon,lol.
O is for-
omgosh, people really are reading this?
oatmeal- love it
old- you are only as old as you feel. I feel 90.
oranges- I did not like oranges until I was an adult.
obey- I obey laws and rules even if I think they are dumb. I am waaaay to chicken to get into trouble.
obligation- I am working on not feeling obligated to do a bunch of stuff for a bunch of people who a) should be doing it for themselves, and b) that I really don't feel like doing.
obscene- I usually do not swear, if I do, it is for a dramatic effect.
omlettes- I like ham and cheese.
oven-I do not use my oven a lot- I like to use other gadgets, my crockpot, roaster, indoor grill.

2 comments:

scrapper al said...

You nut! Of course you have blog fans!

Kristie said...

O is for OH MY GOODNESS she updated!! LOL ;) ((hugs))