About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

baking up a storm!

I have the bread machine going ( homeade soft pretzels) baking chocolate pb cookies, and have some pork in the crockpot for pulled pork. I have no idea what I am going to do w/ all this food...but it seemed like a good idea at the time,lol.

Monday I took a day off of work, and had a great day scrapbooking and purse shopping.
I am not into purses at all... but I "needed" a new more professional bag for work, that would hold my classic size franklin covey planner...plus you know... camera phone, etc. So, the franklin covey store isn't too too far from the scrapbook store, and I got lucky that the one bag I had been eyeing online was on clearance... so I loaded it up w/ all my stuff ( just to make sure it would fit, and I could lift it,lol) and brought her home.

Spent some time w/ the boys... Josh is actually home visting all week this week before returning to reality...good to have him around!

Have a great and safe rest of the week!

No comments: