About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

back in the saddle....

I am feeling more like my old self again here as of late...

Some things for me to remember...

for the very very first time in my whole adult life I have a best girlfriend. I am soo soo happy about it. She is very supportive, but direct/honest like me. I love her!

My kids are doing so well. Very proud of them still.

I am only sorta, kinda, talking to/spending time w/ a friend who happens to be a boy... and who is also very supportive of me.

My bosses' boss seems to think I am doing a really good job.

just lots to be thankful for... blessings to be counted.

No comments: