About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

hey hey hey

I went to visit John last week, so sweet but so short.

My work schedule is not changing- whew. I don't love working nights, but I hate change even more,lol. It also really doesn't matter when you work 12 hr shifts, because you are either working, driving to and from work or sleeping. Doesn't really matter what order you do it in, ya know? Work has been tough lately, several shootings and a young child dying under suspicious circumstances. Rough stuff,ya know?

For the past 2 weeks on my days off I have been taking a class for work. It's done now, passed my test, blah blah blah. Two more weeks starting another class, that will go 3 weeks on my days off. OT is great but whew- I am gonna be tired.

Joel is doing well at school- loves it there. His room is almost empty now, he took his couch last week,lol.

Have a good one,
Lisa

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Hey, hey, hey to you too! :-)

Glad to see an update. I think about you so often and always hope you are doing well. Sounds like you are- sounds like you're a very busy woman too! I miss chatting with you and the girls but sometimes life comes along and changes like that. :( Who'd have ever thunk things would be SO different now?!
Anywho, Have a great weekend Lisa and try not to work too hard. ((hugs))

Kristie