About Me

My photo
I was a preschool teacher for almost 20 years. I had lots of wonderful experiences. I have now been a 911 dispatcher for 6 yrs now.I love animals,small towns, good food ,karaoke, baseball and walking around our local zoo. Makes me feel at home,lol. I live and breathe scrapbooking and my two adult sons. They really are what is most important in my life.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

its that time of year again

Busy with baseball season!Joel had 5 games last week. That is unusual,lol so every week won't be like that- thank goodness.
We had a substantial amount of rain yesterday. Our state had gone 143 days w/o any rain, and yesterday sure made up for it. We had a lot of rain, and wind in the morning. The wind subsided in the afternoon, but it was still raining when I went to bed. I was worried about being able to get out of my drive in the afternoon but I was indeed able to.
An update on my situation w/ my sister: She is pretending like nothing happened. That has worked for her in the past. She is often annoying, and I have always let it go before. This time,she really crossed the line. I can't just pretend that she didn't say all of that stuff. I am probably going to have to clarify my position on that because she ignoring /disrespecting the fact that I don't want to talk to her,lol.
I have a small scrapping job, and I have been busy with that too, lately. I did several LO's yesterday during the storm. I have a couple left but I am going to have to hit the LSS for some materials before I do them.Since I am in the scrapping mood I am going to scrap some current pics of my own. Posted by Picasa

No comments: